Hornby Longmorn Distillery, R&H 48DS, 0-4-0, 'Queen Anne' - Era 7 R3707
R&H No. 265618 left Boultham Works on 11 October, 1948 and was purchased by the Longmorn- Glenlivet Distillery to connect with the Benriach-Glenlivet Distillery, using sections of the Glenlossie line, the last distillery railway operating in the Highlands. Longmorn closed in late 1979 and 265618, (then repainted to advertise Queen Anne whisky), was donated to the Strathspey Railway at Boat of Garten, along with the track and distillery wagons.
N.B: Fit is incompatable with R7150, AND Requires 6-PIN Nano Decoder