Hornby SE&CR, 'Terrier', 0-6-0T, 751 - Era 2 DCC FITTED R3782X
L&BSCR duplicate listed in 1900 as No. 654 Waddon, the locomotive somehow escaped being disposed of and was sold to the SE&CR on 26 August, 1904 for £670. Repainted at Ashford Works in Wainwright Green and renumbered as 751, the locomotive was put to work on the Sheppey Light Railway, commencing service in February 1905. During WWI, 75 worked at Folkestone and Richborough, returning to Folkestone post-war.
Please note: This uses the 2 Function Locomotive Decoder (with NEM 651, 6 Pin Plug)