SkyRC Q200 Quattro Charger
- 4 Independent Circuits
- 480x320 Colour LCD Display
- 4 Channels
Q200 supports power distribution in AC mode. For example, Channel B is 79W, then Channel D will be 21W, but total power will remain 100W. Channel A and C works the same way.
Q200 is capable of charging / discharging the new generation of Lithium battery whose maximum voltage is 4.35V.
During the manufacturing process every Q200 production unit gets tested and calibrated after highest factory standards.
Smart Phone Control via Bluetooth (both iOS and Android),This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones via Bluetooth directly.
The Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity allows the user to remote control and monitor the Q200 comfortably through an app on a portable device such as smartphone, iPad, or iPhone. The iOS app can be downloaded from iTunes Store, the Android app from Google Play Store. Operation of the app is self-explanatory and the same on iOS and on Android. Explicit pairing is not required; after download and installation just activate Bluetooth on your mobile device and launch the app. Q200 and your device will establish Bluetooth connection automatically.
- Supplied with x4 XT-60 Charge Leads
- Dimension - 71 x 182 x 197mm
- Net Weight - 1335g
- Input Voltage - AC100-240V / DC 11-18V
- Charge Circuit Power - DC Input: CH A/CH B: 100W CH C/CH D: 50W
- AC Input: CH A+CH C=100W CH B+CH D=100W;
- CH A/CH B: 50-100W CH C/CH D: 0-50W
- Discharge Circuit Power - 4 x 10W
- Charger Current Range - CH A/CH B 0.1-10A CH C/CH D 0.1-5A
- Discharge Current Range - 0.1-2A x 4
- Current Drain for Balancing Port - Max 200mA/cell
- Trickle Charging Current - 50mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count - 1-6S
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count - 1-15S
- Pb Battery Voltage - 2-20V